Kafue woman electrocuted

0

A woman of Kafue District has being electrocuted as she attempted to hang clothes on a laundry wire.
ZESCO Spokesperson Henry Kapata has identified the woman as Josephine Beenzu, 26, of House Number HL 88 Chanyanya Township in Kafue District who died yesterday.
Mr. Kapata says though the matter is before the Zambia Police, preliminary investigations carried on site by Zesco have revealed that the women was electrocuted after the laundry wire she was hanging clothes on became live after the roofing iron sheets to which it was connected also became live at the time.

 

He has since advised people to seriously take note of safety tips given by ZESCO to avoid such incidents.
Mr. Kapata has told QFM News that ZESCO is currently conducting countrywide sensitization on the electricity safety tips.

qfm

SHARE

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY