Two year old electrocuted

0

A two-year- old child of Ntindi Village in Nakonde district of Muchinga province has been electrocuted.

The incident was confirmed to the Zambia News and information services (ZANIS) by Muchinga Province Police Commissioner, Auxensio Daka.

Mr Daka said Mialess Nambeye was electrocuted after she touched a naked wire in the house.

The Police commissioner said the child died on the spot and her body has since been deposited at Nakonde District Hospital mortuary awaiting burial.

SHARE

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY